Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all products offered by fiphie.com. The operator of the shop and user of these terms and conditions is Mr Martin Neuendorff, Frühlingstraße 34, 83022 Rosenheim, Germany,
telephone: +49 (0)8031/8870077, fax +49 (0)8031/8870688, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Conclusion of the contract
(1)The presentation of the products offered on our website is promotional in nature which gives you the opportunity to make us a binding order with help of the now described order process.
(2) You can make a binding purchase offer (by placing an order) via the online shopping cart system on our website. First place the products that you want to buy in the virtual shopping cart using the »Add to Cart - In den Einkaufskorb legen« button. You can use shopping cart icon or the »Check out - Zum Warenkorb« button to open your shopping cart and thus getting to the order processing. The order process is carried out in four steps. Clicking the button »next step« takes you to the next level. The first step gives you the opportunity to revise your order. In the second step you enter your contract contact and delivery details. In the third step, you can select the shipping method, whereby currently only payment via PayPal is offered. After confirming the payment method in the third step, you will be taken to the final order overview, where all your contract details, the essential product characteristics, and the costs incurred are broken down. Before submitting the order you have the opportunity to check all the information at this point as a final step once again and to change the selection of the corresponding order step in the navigation bar displayed above, or cancel the purchase by closing the browser window. By submitting the order by clicking the button »Buy Now - Kostenpflichtig Kaufen« you are submitting a binding offer to us.
(3) The acceptance of the offer by us (and thus the conclusion of the contract) will ensue automatically upon receipt of the order by us and will be confirmed to you by e-mail after ordering. This affirmation of a contract contains both the contract datas and these terms and conditions including the instructions on withdrawal.
(4)Contract language is German and English. The contract text will not be saved by us after conclusion of the contract and can no longer be retrieved by us.
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
3. Right of withdrawal
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Martin Neuendorff, Frühlingstraße 34, 83022 Rosenheim, Germany, telephone: +49 (0)8031/8870077, fax +49 (0)8031/8870688, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To Martin Neuendorff, Martin Neuendorff, Frühlingstraße 34, 83022 Rosenheim, Germany, fax +49 (0)8031/8870688, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
4. Prices and Terms of Payment
(1) The prices indicated are total prices plus shipping and include the statutory sales tax. Delivery and shipping costs are specified separately in the offer on our website, if any incur.
(2) In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred in individual cases, such as import duties and taxes, which the customer must bear. You can inquire about these at the competent authorities in advance.
(3) PayPal is available to the customer as means of payment. You will be automatically redirected to the PayPal website after completing the order process to approve the payment.
5. Delivery conditions
Regardless the receipt of a payment to us the delivery will be done in the case of a payment via PayPal within 5-8 days after the money order.
If there is an exceptional aberrant delivery time by the offer description, this is prior ranking.
6. Consumer dispute resolution
We are neither legally obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure in front of a consumer arbitration board in accordance with VSBG.